Thursday, March 05, 2009

FRANK'S BRUISED MANDARIN TOUR DIARY ENTRY BY CAConrad

March 3rd, 2009, many many years since Jesus hung from the cross, but his crucifixion is celebrated with tremendous gusto along the highways of West Virginia. I'm so confused when I see his torture apparatus ALL OVER THE WORLD! Wooden crosses mean more about the corpses of a couple of beautiful trees to me. I see the crosses every 10 miles and think, WHAT KIND OF TREE WAS THAT WHAT DID IT LOOK LIKE WERE THERE BIRDS WERE THERE ANTS WERE THERE SMALL MAMMALS AND MOTHS WHO KNEW THIS TREE, OF COURSE, OF COURSE, BUT OF COURSE! I stubbed my toe last week and am thinking about celebrating the cement curb where I stubbed my toe, only, I'm afraid it will be difficult to gather the will of the masses around a cement sidewalk curb to worship. Please help me spread the word of the cement curb where I hurt my toe. No, it doesn't hurt any longer, thanks for asking, but when I think about it IT STINGS A LITTLE!

No comments: