but i have the flu & can't think of anything that is unknown about me.
i think you know too much about me.
like i have the flu, i have a blind poodle named percy who also has a virus right now, & i'm maggie's [known on the east coast as MAGGIE Z, which, kind of bothers me because it doesn't really suit the maggie i know... to be called : yo, MAGGIE Z, what up? i mean... but it is still funny, i guess, to think of that part of her that IS MAGGIE Z. ] o, and yeah, i'm maggie's ladyfriend.
five things you don't know about me.
1. while you do know from alli warren that i am from the same valley as alli warren, suzanne stein, & judith goldman... what you may not know is that i spent 3 years in a place called the Antelope Valley. not three straight years, though, & maybe it was actually 5, but the point is... it is a place of death & meth & i'm very happy to have escaped relatively unharmed with my wits. as did my entire family & most of my friends.
2. i am terribly shy & like to pretend that nobody knows who i am so i don't have to make small talk with people i don't know very well. this doesn't work very well, however.... because there are plenty of people that i've met many times & am still shy with & instead of coming off as shy... well... i think maybe i come off as a bitch instead. but really, best case scenario, maybe awkward. i am hoping i can pull off awkward.
of course... after a couple of beers i can make small talk a little too well.
3. i am really disgusted by most microbes. i'd just rather not know what they look like magnified.
4. i'm a poet.
5. i'm Scottish, but the last name is actually French, thus the chips, but the sweaters are Scottish, and that is my Clan, but this is all over 300 years ago because we landed in CT back in the 1690s & despite a brief stint in canada after fighting for King George III, we have been set in the country ever since.
i think maybe everyone knew all that already. except maybe 3 & 4. heh.
okay. i would like to hear from
1. that canadian that was bugging me about my blog a few months ago
2. elise ficarra
3. bruce andrews
4. andrea rexilius
5. julie reid
& tell me...
do you think we should send another 21500 troops to Iraq like Mr. Bush proposed tonight?
do you think congress will pay for it?
do you think they should?
i'm reading don quixote. i am laughing a lot.
all three of us are squatting at elise's bc she is in europe & she said we could.
we LOVE IT.