Now Kate in her post below said I was going to be sarcastic, but I am too fascinated to be sarcastic. I have many questions for you, like:
1) Did you get paid anything or do they just give you all that free shit?
2) How much make-up did you have to wear?
3) They cleaned up your room, but they didn't install any bookshelves. Where are your books now?
4) When did Kat know she was going to be on the show? Did you guys stage the whole thing or was it an honest date?
5) Since Kate Pringle was number four on your crush list for a while, how come she didn't get to be in one of those orange circles and say that she wouldn't date you? Is it because she's a lesbian?
6) Kate says you live alone. I say there's no way you live alone; you live in NY. I'm right, aren't I?
7) Are you going to keep those pictures above your bed?
8) Do you think you'll get your own show? I think you would be a good late night kinda guy. You seemed really comfortable in front of the camera. Just as sassy as in real life.
9) Could you really hear that narrator guy or did you have to pretend and answer questions that you never heard? It sure did sound like he was in a studio.
10) Kate says you probably joined a gym now. I say you didn't. I lost a bunch of weight when I stopped eating soda and cookies. It was cool because I didn't have to work out. Can you do a pull-up yet?