Tuesday, May 15, 2007

6 weeks left.

& then we are off.

it is a daunting task, moving across the country... & now we have two dogs! Percy got a little brother named George Dino. George Dino is a prancing Keeshond mix that thinks Percy is the best Alpha dog ever.




***

& yes, The Bruise is finally getting published! Maggie says things like "i have to talk to my Editor now... you'll have to wait" which is really.... funny & annoying... & she admitted it herself last night.

***

me. i'm going to give up writing & raise dogs & make maggie lunch for the rest of my life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can sympathize.

congrats on the new pup. did you know i have a new one too? maxine. i changed it from the name she came with, which was maxcine.

kathryn l. pringle said...

good ting you changed it! do you have a pic?

we had to change george's name... it was dino. then george. then we found out that his puppy name was bear. we called him bear & he positively beamed... so now we have a dog named BEAR. o well... better than Dino.

poet CAConrad said...

Kate! DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP WRITING I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL COME DOWN TO NORTH CAROLINA AND WEEP AT YOUR FEET IF YOU DO I SWEAR IT I SWEAR IT DON'T YOU MAKE ME!

CAConrad
the PhillySound
p.s. the dog is SO CUTE, and it's the dog I was going to comment on, but then I SAW YOUR COMMENT ABOUT NEVER WRITING AGAIN AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I screamed.

kathryn l. pringle said...

heh! thanks conrad.... yesterday sucked.

Brian Dean Bollman said...

Please don't give up writing. It may upset the fragile balance of the universe. More importantly, I like to read it.

Minor American said...

I was talking to my editor and she said it woulod be a shame if you gave up writing and I agree. But I sure love it when you make lunch. If you make lunch for the rest of your life, I'll make dinner for the rest of mine!

Love,
M

kathryn l. pringle said...

thanks baby but can you make dinner a little less saucy once in a while? i have a sensitive tummy...