Wednesday, April 13, 2005

OPEN CALL FOR PARTNER!

Dear Minor Americans,

You know it's been a long time since you've visited your blog when you find out from one of your readers (i.e. your girlfriend) that your blogging partner has left your blog. I'm sorry that Ange has left, but can't blame her since it seems I haven't been able to write in nearly three months. But I am settled now. Have my own apartment and finally web access at home. And I promise to be a more frequent contributor to my own site. Despite my neglect, I have great faith in the two-person format, therefore am placing an open call for a new partner for this blog. Please send all applications to minor dot american at rcn dot com. And please tell me in 250 words or less why you would be a good blogging partner.

-- Maggie

No comments: